Registration of permission for construction of the private house Kherson

Blog topics
Registration of permission for construction of the private house Kherson

Registration of permission for construction of the private house Kherson

In this article I will talk about some of the nuances associated with obtaining a permit to build a house, as well as how we can help you get all the necessary packages of documents for a quick transition to the construction process.

It is no secret that the process of obtaining permits may delay the start of construction for months due to lack of experience or time. As specialists in construction, we often face the need to obtain documents in this area, therefore we know how to simplify and speed up the process of obtaining permission to build private houses and other buildings. The first thing you need to pay attention to is the total area of ​​the future building (less or more than 300 sq.m.), since the size of the future house affects the procedure and the package of necessary documents.

To begin the construction of a private house with an area of ​​up to 300 sq.m. you will need:

Construction passport of the building.
You can get it in the architectural and urban planning department of Kherson with the provision of the project.
You can order a project of a private house from us by clicking on the link
Notice of commencement of construction

  • The construction of a private house must be registered with the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate (GASK). This procedure usually takes up to 10 days. If there was no failure during this period, you can start construction. Permission to build houses or a complex of houses with an area of ​​more than 300 sq.m:

Prior to the development of the project, you will need to obtain the norms and urban restrictions for the development of the site in the architectural and urban management. To simplify and quickly obtain urban conditions, you can always use the services of our designers. Developed project and contract with design bureau for design and technical supervision Registration of construction in GASK

After the building permit is received, the next step that you may encounter is putting the building into operation. To do this, you will need: Carrying out a technical examination and obtaining the appropriate technical passport Registration in the state architectural and construction inspection with the submission of a declaration of the complete readiness of the building. Obtaining the right of ownership of a private house by providing the state registrar or notary with the right of ownership of the land, the building passport and registration number of the declaration from GASK

Install a more recent version of the browser.!